On Center Stage
- Upon starting Bookburners I couldn't stop talking about how awesome it was and then it took a disappointing turn that made finished the book a real trudge. Read my review.
- Author Caroline Healy drops by today to share details about her ideal writing space in County Kerry, Ireland and her new novel, The Wolf Mirror.
- Facebook, Tsu, Twitter, LInkedIn, GoodReads, Google+, Litsy, Instagram...the list goes on and on and on. Self-promotion is hard and I've decided to cut back a bit. Find out why.
Build your TBR pile.
- I am a bit shy about sharing my review of this novel, but I'm taking a chance and sharing my thoughts about Timebangers Vol. 1: One Does Not Simply Walk Into Tudor. Happy Valentine's Day!
- I finally tackled Patty Templeton's There is No Lovely End. Did my fascination with the name Winchester and cover lust pay off or was I left wanting when I finished this spooky tale?
- Finally tackled book two in The Invisible Library series, The Masked City, by Genevieve Cogman. Find out if the 2nd novel in the series is worth your valuable reading time.
Who’s In the Spotlight?
Discover a New Author.
- Author Craig A. Hart drops by today for his time In the Spotlight. Check out his interview and learn about his first novel, Becoming Moon.
- Cassie Phillips from CultureCoverage.com shares her recommendations for diverse reads to add to your TBR pile in 2017.
- Fans of fantasy and dragons will want to check out my latest author interview with Melissa Christopherson. She is In the Spotlight this week sharing details about Dragon Called and Gryphon Bound.