On Center Stage
The most recent post.
Who’s In the Spotlight?
Recent in the Spotlight Guests.
- New author T.S. Millheim stops by to share a bit about his first novel, Night Breaks Into Day. Night Breaks Into Day is an action-packed thriller about blogger, Becky Silverberg, and a chance encounter she hopes will launch her career. On With the Show «
- Revisionary marks the end of the Magic Ex Libris series. No more pulling shit out of books to save the World. Unless, of course, I find the time to re-read the series. And I hope I do. Because this series is just plain fun.
- Missing Pieces got my heart racing. I kept asking questions. I kept looking at my husband out of the corner of my eye. I finished the book in one day and it got me out of a bad book funk.
- How a late night with friends affects me writing an inspirational Scenic Sunday post, but I decided that doesn't really matter. I had fun and that's what matters.
- Author C.N. Crawford drops by to share a bit about the Memento Mori series, author collaboration and a warning about doing crafts with loved ones.
- Book Review A Witch’s Feast by C.N. Crawford Almost a year ago, I took part in the book tour for The Witching Elm by C.N. Crawford. I was excited when the author reached out to me directly to review book two in The Memento Mori Series. I snatched up the …
- In the fan world, there is a lot of focus on book boyfriends and book girlfriends, I want to focus on book best friends. Characters that I would love to hang out with and just veg. Characters that I admire. Characters that are a reflection of myself as I am …
- Introducing C.J. Anderson | In the Spotlight Interview
- The Luck o’ the Irish Be With You
- A Humorous Story about Adolescence in the Fantasy World
- A Recipe for Something I’ve Already Tried
- A Bit to By the Book For Me
Or, just subscribe to the newsletter!