Well, this week turned out to be a pretty productive week. On Sunday we drove to Lark Toys in Kellogg, MN to celebrate my niece’s first birthday. On Thursday night, I got see Heather Gudenkauf again at our local Barnes and Noble. I met a friend for a glass of wine to celebrate making it through what turned out to be a crappy Friday. And on Saturday afternoon, my husband let me sob on his shoulder during The Fault in Our Stars which finally made it to our cheap theatre. So overall, a pretty good week; at least I have something to write about this week, right?
What’s Happening on the Center Stage
- Monday: Rewind Review! Paper Valentine by Brenna Yavanoff
- Wednesday: Christmas in July! Reveal
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #211 The Constant
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Tennessee Williams
Don’t forget about this!
- Book Blogger Buzz Tour Kindle Fire HD Giveaway
- It’s time for another Rewind Review! Start combing your archives for a favorite review to link up with. Hope you can join us!
What’s Waiting in the Wings
- Monday: Bad Ass Heroines Release Event + Giveaway
- Tuesday: Review! Shattered Veil (The Diatous Wars #1) by Tracy E. Banghart
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #212
- Friday: Quote of the Week with a special one day only birthday giveaway!
What’s Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I’m posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?