The In the Spotlight feature kicked off in April 2015 and is an opportunity for authors, editors and publishers (basically anyone in the book industry (yes, even bloggers!)) to connect with fans. There is an option to do an interview, guest post, feature a book sale or book release or a cover reveal.
What Each In the Spotlight Feature Receives
Free Author Interviews and More
- The top post of the day
- A dedicated Google Drive directory to easily access the materials needed to complete your feature
- A dedicated Asana project to keep track of the items needed to complete your feature and when they are due
- A coded post complete with a book synopsis (if applicable) and author biography
- An initial promotional push to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Google+.
- One week of promotion via the Second Run Reviews Twitter and Facebook accounts after the initial posting
- Additional social pushes may occur via Twitter and Facebook if there is a sponsored giveaway
- The best SEO possible for the post
This is all available to you free!
Get started today.
Additional Featured Authors
There is only one In the Spotlight feature per week. Prompt communication is expected. If deadlines are not met, your In the Spotlight feature and any accompanying posts may be cancelled. Please direct all your questions about the In the Spotlight feature to tmleblanc at secondrunreviews.com.