- Saturday: Participated in my first ICON 39 Planning Meeting.
- Sunday: Stayed in due to impending bad weather. I did travel out, but came straight home. Of course, I watched Downton Abbey and Sherlock.
- Monday: Watched more of The West Wing.
- Tuesday: Horseback riding. Trying to play a little catch up with Grimm.
- Wednesday: Even more of Season 1 of The West Wing. Exactly how long is season 1?
- Thursday: Watched The Big Bang Theory! Laughed Out Loud A LOT! “And let me guess, you like Star Wars?
My new addition arrived and was assembled.
- Friday: Ventured out to Barnes and Noble to use my last remaining gift card. Still have $2.30 remaining!
Organaized my new addition. What do you think?!
Feeding my Addictions
- Purchased: Night Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko
- Purchased: The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb by Melanie Benjamin
- Purchased: The Reel Stuff edited by Brian Thomsen and Martin H. Greenberg
- Purchased: The Dracula Dossier by James Reese
- Purchased: Queen of Kings by Maria Dahvana Headley
- Borrowed: Mary Poppins, She Wrote by Valerie Lawson
Local Bookish Events
- Hiawatha Public Library deems 2014 Year of “Take-a-Book”: Visit the website to see this month’s challenge!
- Marion Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program Fill Your Bucket: What’s on Your Bucket List? January 6th through February 15th.
- Cedar Rapids Public Library Adult Winter Reading Program: Hot Reads for Cold Nights. January 20 through March 20.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Great Travel Destinations. Wednesday, February 5th at the Marion Public Library.
- Linn Area Reads 2014 Book Selection will be announced on Sunday, Feburary 9th.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Healthy Entertaining with Chef Jen. Wednesday, February 12 at the Marion Public Library.
- Fill Your Bucket Event: Final Party on Friday, Febraury 21 at the Marion Public Library. Pre-registration required.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list? What do you think of my new addition?