by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
What’s Happening on the Center Stage
- A quick bulleted summary of all the short stories from Queen Victoria’s Book of Spells-An Anthology of Gaslamp Fantasy and whether they garnered a thumbs up and thumbs down.
- BINGO! An update on my reading challenges.
- Feature & Follow #193: Reading. Make It a Habit. Plus a quick step-by-step guide on how to find your pages read on GoodReads.
- I know you are concerned about running out of things to read. Don’t worry, this week’s quote from Nicholson Baker should put your mind at ease
- Nordie over on Writing About Books shares her thoughts about writing in the margins. Since I’m reading S. by Doug Dorst and J.J. Abrams and I was an English major, I’m intrigued about how other feel about “defacing” books.
- Charleen over at Cheap Thrills is celebrating a year of blogging. Stop by and give her some warm wishes!
- Parajunkee had another great Blog 101 post this week about how to keep your blog fresh. Great advice and I can’t count the number of times I’ve redone my sidebar since I started my blog in December.
- “Lizzie Borden took an axe…” Check out author’s L.K. Hill’s post about this infamous murder case. Would you stay at the Borden B & B?
- My image of the week. I know I’ve seen various versions of this floating around Facebook, but this week I really got to thinking about this concept and trying to figure out how to do something like this within the blogging community.
- Read or Reading: S. by Doug Dorst and J.J. Abrams. This one is going to take awhile and probably not one I can cart around easily with all the stuff jammed between the pages. Through Time: An Unauthorised and Unofficial History of Doctor Who by Andrew Cartmel
- Purchased: Epic Fantasy Bundle via StoryBundle. Books by James A. Owen, Neil Gaiman, Brandon Sanderson and more! Name your price.
- Watching: The West Wing Season 2, Supernatural Season 2, The Big Bang Theory Season 7, The Game of Thrones Season 3
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?