I’m tired. I’m ready for vacation. I only have to wait another week for a short break from work that ends with a weekend getaway and a professional baseball game for the hubby and I. It can’t come soon enough!
I signed up for a July Blogger Tour event via Parajunkee.com that I’m very excited about. I’m working on my special blog post and hope that you’ll stop back on Wednesday for a sneak peek of the event.
What’s Happening on the Center Stage
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Robert Bloch. Beware of jars and small boys…
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #206–Best Books with My Coffee
- Wednesday: Challenge Accepted: My 2014 Reading Challenges Update #5
- Monday: Rewind Review! The Break-up Psychic by Emily Hemmer. Add your own review to the linky!
Don’t forget about these awesome giveaways!
- Citadels of Fire by L.K. Hill. Signed ARC! Ends on 06/26/2014.
What’s Waiting in the Wings
- Monday’s Review: The Guilded Lily by Deborah Swift
- Tuesday: Release Event + #Giveaway: The Summer Sacrifice by Holly Hinton
- Wednesday: The Book Blogger Buzz Tour is coming here!
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #207
- Friday: Quote of the Week from Maya Angelou
What’s Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I’m posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?