I am exhausted! Early in the week I traveled to our Atlanta office for three days. While I was out I won baseball tickets for Thursday night’s game (the Kernels won!). And then Friday was my birthday. I celebrated at the library and at Ramsey’s. I’ll be sharing a few of my birthday gifts later this week. So stop by and see what I got and share your all-time favorite birthday gift.
What’s Happening on the Center Stage
- Monday: Bad Ass Heroines Release Event + Giveaway
- Tuesday: Review! Shattered Veil (The Diatous Wars #1) by Tracy E. Banghart
- Thursday: Feature & Follow #212
- Friday: Quote of the Week
Don’t forget about this!
What’s Waiting in the Wings
- Monday: Book Review #31: “Voracious” (Bad to the Bone #2) by Jade Eby
- Tuesday: Cover Reveal: Breaker (Ondine Quartet #4) by Emma Raveling
- Wednesday: A Note from the Director: A Few of My Favorite Things #2
- Thursday: Feature and Follow #213: Follow the Leader
- Friday: Quote of the Week #34: Louis L'Amour
What’s Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I’m posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?