What’s Waiting in the Wings
Well, change is a blown’ in the wind, folks. If you’ve following along this week, you know this is the last week for my contribution to The Sunday Post. I felt inspired after my feature on Gin’s Book Review and Day 6 of the Back to School Challenge to create a new feature.
I’ve been a photographer for several years and have accumulated 1000s of photos. And since I started blogging, I’ve gotten away from taking pictures and sharing my photography. So drawing from the last 2-3 minutes of Sunday Morning on CBS, I will be starting Scenic Sundays on September 7. I will share one picture I have taken (it might look professional, it might not) and pair it along with a quote. No muss, no fuss–just a picture and a few words to get your week started right.
You are welcome to join me on this journey. You can link up each week or you can subscribe to Second Run Reviews or you can just drop by each Sunday and see what’s shakin’. Oh, and don’t worry, I still plan to drop by The Sunday Post and say Hello!
What’s Happening on the Center Stage
- Monday: Book Tour + Book Review #33: The Ærenden Series by Kristen Taber
- Tuesday: Back to School Challenge Day 09: A Note to My Teachers
- Wednesday: Challenge Accepted: 2014 Book Challenges Update #7 + State of the Blog
- Thursday: Chaotic Goddess Swaps: Local Flavor Swap
- Friday: Quote of the Week by Clare Booth Luce
Don’t forget about this!
- Part of my Meet & Greet feature over at Gin’s Book Notes does include a giveaway. It’s small, but there is some signed swag involved. The giveaway ends on September 1st.
What’s Happening on Other Stages
In an effort to share great content I find all week long and promote the blogs a visit frequently, I encourage you to follow me on Twitter and Facebook as I’m posting links there throughout the week that I find that might be of interest to my followers.
What did you read or watch this week? Anything good? Something I should add to my to-read or to-watch list?