I would like to thank my fans for sticking by me. I’ve been blogging for only a year and I’m excited by all the comments and friends I have made.
- 217 fans on Facebook
- 242 fans on Twitter
- 74 fans on Bloglovin’
- 51 fans via email/RSS feed
Thank you for visiting Second Run Reviews on a regular basis. When I was over on Blogger I had a total of 23493 pages views and since I moved over to WordPress I’ve had a total of 2955 views with a total of 521 comments. Without you, I would just be screaming my love for books, movies and television into the cosmos.
In this last year, I have posted a total of 58 book reviews. I read 69 books for a total of 20677 pages. I believe I have written reviews for all the books I read except for one or two—Eleanor & Park and All Our Yesterdays stick out in my mind. Eleanor & Park was very popular this year and I loved it, like almost everyone else so I didn’t feel the need to add my love for in detail all over the interwebs. I’m not sure why I didn’t review All Our Yesterdays as I did enjoy it!
Top 3 Posts (before the move to WordPress)
- Book Review 19 + Blog Tour: This Crumbling Pageant by Patricia Burroughs (The Fury Triad #1) at 392 pageviews.
- Book Review 11: 3 Short Stories from Queen Victoria’s Book of Spells-An Anthology of Gaslamp Fantasy at 204 pageviews.
- Book Tour Interview: Keeper (The Morphid Chronicles #1) by Ingrid Seymour at 179 pageviews.
Top 3 Posts (after the move to WordPress)
- Time to Celebrate! It’s My First Blogoversary! at 190 views.
- ICON 39: A Recap at 126 views.
- Shelf Love Challenge at 53 views.
My Top 3 Favorite Non-Review Posts
- A Note from the Director: My Thoughts on the New Doctor
- My Strange Logic for Traveling with an e-Reader
- Confessions of a Book Buying Fool. A Guest Post hosted by ChapterBreak.net
My Blogging & Reading Goals for 2015
- Read a minimum of 52 books or whatever it takes to get to 20,000 pages.
- Post more discussion posts.
- Continue to support authors via reviews, book tours and guest posts.
- Continue posting quality content that shows my love for books, movies and television.
- Oh, yeah! Refrain from buying books using my owned hard earned cash.
What are some of your New Year’s Resolutions? What are your reading goals? If you have a blog, what are some of your blogging goals?