It’s been a rough week and a half. I can’t go into much more detail than that because it involves other people and my 9-to-5 job. Suffice it say, I’m feeling a bit discombobulated on top of trying to get over what feels like the never-ending battle with bronchitis. I’m tired physically and emotionally. I think I could sleep for a month (if my coughing didn’t keep me up).
Because I’m feeling a bit out of sorts, I’m trying to focus on the positive things now.
- The weather is slowly warming up.
- I’ve finished some excellent books lately.
- An author took a chance and hired me to help them with MailChimp.
- I’m seeing my family this weekend (be prepared for cute kid pics soon!
- I booked a bed and breakfast for our summer vacation.
- The North Iowa Book Bash is just a few weeks away.
- In the Spotlight is celebrating one year! (Have you entered the giveaway?)
- There is only ONE In the Spotlight date available for 2016 and it is only the middle of April! WHAT?!
- I’ve got more Behind the Curtain posts planned. Are you ready to learn?
- I finished one of the courses I signed up for and am half way through another.
- I’ve got my taxes done.
- Despite being out of sorts, I made it through another week…
So how about you? What’s keeping you happy this week?
View this quote on flickr.
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” —Oscar Wilde
Inspire others! Click to tweet:
I was inspired by this week's Scenic Sunday at @2ndRunReviews. #BeInspired today. http://ctt.ec/35ihw+
Hey you! Check this out!
I’ve got quite a few giveaways happening now! You should take a minute and enter all of them. And then spread the word.