Top 10 Confessions by Cate Beauman
- Most of my story ideas come from watching hours of crime television/documentaries.
- Music is a major part of my writing process. Great songs are very motivating—kind of like when you find an amazing jam to exercise to.
- I like to try recipes I think my characters would want to eat.
- I often dream that my finger is stuck on the delete key or that I’m rewriting scenes that are perfectly fine.
- When I’m writing the first draft of a new book, I hardly sleep.
- My husband reads every word I write and critiques my stories.
- When I get writer’s block I take a shower. For some reason it seems to get ideas flowing again!
- I usually fill an entire spiral notebook with additional ideas for a story by the time I’ve completed a novel.
- At some point during each novel, I’m certain I don’t want to be a writer any more. Then I finish the book and I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- I keep notebooks in my car, purse, etc. because I never know when an idea will come to me.
The Quick Book Review
About Falling for Sarah
Widow Sarah Johnson struggled to pick up the pieces after her life was ripped apart. After two years of grieving, she’s found contentment in her thriving business as photographer to Hollywood’s A-list and in raising her angel-faced daughter, Kylee… until bodyguard and long-time friend Ethan Cooke changes everything with a searing moonlight kiss.
Sarah’s world turns upside down as she struggles with her unexpected attraction to Ethan and the guilt of betraying her husband’s memory. But when blue roses and disturbing notes start appearing on her doorstep, she has no choice but to lean on Ethan as he fights to save her from a stalker that won’t stop until he has what he prizes most.
About Saving Sophie
Jewelry designer Sophie Burke has fled Maine for the anonymity of the big city. She’s starting over with a job she tolerates and a grungy motel room she calls home on the wrong side of town, but anything is better than the nightmare she left behind.
Stone McCabe is Ethan Cooke Security’s brooding bad boy more interested in keeping to himself than anything else—until the gorgeous blond with haunted violet eyes catches his attention late one rainy night.
Stone reluctantly gives Sophie a hand only to quickly realize that the shy beauty with the soft voice and pretty smile has something to hide. Tangled up in her secrets, Stone offers Sophie a solution that has the potential to free her from her problems once and for all—or jeopardize both of their lives.
Visit the Other Tour Stops Tour sponsored by CBB Book Promotions
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Prizing is provided by the authors, hosts are not responsible. Must be 13 or older to enter and have parental permission if under 18. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to win.