How My Experience Matches Up With Your Need for a Virtual Assistant
Over the last 10 years as a project manager, I have developed extensive organizational skills that have assisted my clients in launching multichannel outreaches to enhance their recruiting efforts. Over the last year and a half via my blog, Second Run Reviews, I have networked with authors to promote their novels via reviews, guest posts, word of mouth advertising, conventions and various social media channels. Through my book blogging experiences, I have rediscovered my love of literature that inspired me to study English in college. I look forward to discussing with you how I can assist you in becoming the best author or blogger possible.
My VA Services
- Assist in managing a social media presence on Twitter and Facebook
- Create and manage your newsletter
- Maintain your website
- Be the point of contact for incoming requests
- Beta read/Manuscript Feedback
- Execute giveaways and other small scale mailings
- Be a sounding board for your ideas
- Provide basic virtual office organization assistance
- Research assistant
- Write book blurbs and synopsis
- Planning and Scheduling Blog Posts
Who I Would Love to Assist
Authors and fellow bloggers who don’t have the expertise or time to do the items listed above.
Tools I Use to Stay Organized
Still unsure if you need a virtual assistant? Check out these courses offered by The Write Assistants.
Interested in My VA Services?
Complete this form.